The Empowering Children schiool primary is a six years course consisting grade 1 to 6. Entrance exams are conducted for newly admitted pupils. it's base on the performance of the child school will admitted him/her to his/ her appropriate class.These form groups which are mix ability are organized in various classrooms. With these discipline, subject are the set to make sure pupils achieved their full potential .
Grade one and two: Subjects
1. Number work 6. English activity [phonic]
2. Social studies 7. Physical health education
3. General science 8. Religious moral education
4. Creative practical arts 9. Reading skills
5. Spellings 10. Poetry
Grade 3 and 4
1. Mathematics 8. English activity
2. spelling and dictation 9. Poetry [drama]
3. Social studies [History] 10. composition & letter writing
4. General science 11. Physical health Education
5. creative practical art 12. Religious moral education
6. Agriculturem 13. reading
7. Home economic 14. quantitative
15. verbal reasoning
Grade 5 and six
1. Mathematics 5. English Language
3. General paper 6. Quantitave aptitude
4. Verbal aptitude
Note: The general paper is comprisis of five subjects which are: Social studies, physical health educatiobn, Agriculture, Science, and home economics. All these subjects are within one paper which is "general paper"
At the primary school level, the school aims to provide a solid foundation and a quality education that will put pupils in excellent performance in junior secondary school.
Children are excepted to attend all school activities and they should attend them on time.